We will work together, without watching the clock, for as many revisions as necessary, whenever you need for as long as it takes to complete your book manuscript (up to 6 months). I will be available by email, phone, or text for questions large and small involving your manuscript and will provide suggestions, exercises, or reading recommendations as needed or desired. Our work will likely include discussion of themes, voice, and influences; guidance in selection of poems, title, order, arrangement; attention to each poem with revision suggestions or customized revision templates as needed; and submission, publication, and marketing guidance as appropriate. Please note: this consultation is contingent on Annie's initial approval of the manuscript. Includes: e custom-designed revision exercises and templates; and as much followup as needed.
- As much consulting time as needed for you to finish the manuscript
- Clockless consulting sessions
- Preliminary conversation about your goals for the book
- Feedback on every poem or chapter in the book
- Exploration of influences and models
- Guidance and feedback on additional revisions until you feel the book is finished
- Review of themes and structure
- Feedback on title
- Strategies for poem order and arrangement
- Guidance, tips, and connections, if relevant, for marketing and publication
- Feedback on additional revisions as needed
- Availability to address questions, complex or brief, via email, text, phone, or Skype
Based on strategies developed during my popular Poetry Manuscript Workshop.
Satisfaction guaranteed, as with all Annie's teaching, or your money back.
Please note: this consultation is contingent on Annie's initial approval of the manuscript.